Designer Tips And Tricks For Creating An Interesting Interior DesignMarch 2, 2019
How to Choose the Right Interior Designer in MumbaiMarch 19, 2019
Spending a large amount of money does not necessarily give you beautiful interiors. Many times expensive interiors looks boring. You should know the trick of the trade to get beautiful interiors without wasting lots of money. Follow these tips and techniques for stylish and beautiful interiors :
- You can make small rooms in your house feel larger by painting walls in softer and lighter colors. Interior designers recommend large windows to pour natural light in and a number of mirrors to give an optical illusion of space. Keep in mind that dark color makes a room feel smaller.
- Go green: open any interior design magazine and you will find that green is the new sexy. Indoor plants are the top choice of interior designers in Mumbai for interior decorations these days. Adding indoor plants to living space is the most inexpensive way to add color and texture to it. These plants not only look beautiful but also clean household air and balance humidity. They absorb pollutants and remove harmful gases from the air.
- Don’t shy away from area rugs. These rugs add great texture, color and personality to the living space. Area rugs are available with many different textures, patterns, and fabrics. You can add functionality and fun to your living space with area rugs. They are especially very useful during cooler months. Interior designers recommend warmer tones and fabrics for cooler months and lighter ones in warmer months.
- Decorative mirrors: use of decorative mirrors is the best especially for small spaces and for spaces with limited natural light. Interior designers use mirrors add instant light to the room and make space feel larger.
- Do not crowd your house with excessive use of furniture and decor. Free space and abundance of air and light are appreciated these days. You should have a compact and light interior to save a little space.
- Have you ever thought about having paintings in the kitchen? It looks beautiful. Not only dining area but also has paintings in the food preparation zone also. Not only paintings, you can also hang photographs and posters. Have it protected by glass so doesn’t get spoiled from splashes and fumes while cooking.
- Lamps on suspension is a popular trend that is followed not just by homeowners but also used in hotels, cafes, and bars. You can use lamps on suspensions in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom, it will look stylish anywhere.
- We spend a significant amount of time in the kitchen preparing or serving meals so we should take some efforts to decorate the kitchen. A hanging pot rack can add elegance to your kitchen. Hanging pot racks are available in all sizes and styles. It looks wonderful and also frees up some cupboard space that you can use to store other items.