5 Interior Designing Secrets To Enhance Your Home SpaceMarch 2, 2019
Beautiful Interior Design – Tips And TechniquesMarch 2, 2019
People spend a significant amount of time decorating their house and most of the times end results are boring. It either becomes crowded with too many decorative items or looks bizarre due to weird color combinations. To decorate your house like an interior designer would do, follow these tips and tricks:
- Choose your style: you can tell a lot about the personality of a certain person from their house. Best interior designers in Mumbai believe that every house has a different personality. It reflects the taste of the owner. Think what do you want your house to tell about yourself? How do you want your house to feel? Playful, humorous, inviting? Examine your style, your favorite colors, patterns and discuss it with your interior designer. Once you choose your style, it will be easy to decide everything in accordance with your theme and style.
- Paints: Paint selection is a very important part of interior design. Colors greatly affect the mood of the habitats. Decide the color scheme of the whole house at once and then start coloring. Just keep in mind that what looks good on paper might not look good on your walls. Try different shades of colors on the wall and observe them in natural light, morning light and night.
- Start from the flooring: If you are confused where to start the interior design of your house, interior designers would suggest you to start from the flooring. First decide the flooring, whether you want hardwood floors, area rugs, tile, stone or wall to wall carpeting. If you decide to use area rugs then you can just select a simple flooring that doesn’t costs much.
- Give breathing space to your furniture: many attractive pieces of furniture will grab your attention across the process of interior designing and you would be tempted to purchase most of them. But avoid this temptation. In the end, you will end up overcrowding your living space and there will be no space left. Stick to your budget. Only purchase the furniture that is necessary and suits the size of your living space.
- Focal point: create a focal point at your living space and let all other items take a secondary role. Best interior designers in Mumbai give prime importance to the focal point. It can be anything, like a mantel or an art piece or any other decorative item that quickly draws attention.
- Communication with your interior designer: if you are hiring an interior designer then make it a point to convey your preferences and ideas to them. A healthy communication between you and your interior design will result in a stunning interior design.